Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tropical Challenge #1

With my recent move north to the tropics I've set myself a couple of little lifestyle-change challenges. Actually this first one was handed to me by my other half and involves ditching my 'Sydney Black' for summer dresses. So far...
Days into challenge: 25
Days wearing summer dresses for most of the day: 18
Number of knitting projects in queue to complement dresses: 7
First of these on the sticks: Tropical Teal Travelling Woman Shawl
Dress of inspiration: Tropical Butterfly Dress
Photos to follow in due course...!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like and excellent challenge

    I am excited to see photos of outfits and knitting items to be made

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ENVIOUS!! Lovely warm weather! Summer dresses! (heck, any dress right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, I saw that tropical teal shawl and its stunning but you weren't wearing a dress today ;-)

    ReplyDelete