Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 a new odyssey

Laid low for new year's eve, was still getting over December. Kicked off the new year with a 'back to basics' health blast and tidying / reorganising of 'stuff' around the house. I received the 2nd package from Knitabulous' Indian Summer Yarn Club - a beautiful 120g of 50/50 Merino/Silk in varigated purple with a Bollywood Nights Shawl pattern.

I just realised I hadn't posted a picture of December's instalment, Shantaram pattern and sock yarn in vibrant greens, complete with goodies.




I've joined the '10 shawls in 2010' group on Ravelry and I commenced knitting the epic shawl pattern Shipwreck in Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace on new year's day - I will probably need all 1.1km of yarn to complete it!
With any luck it won't end up on the rocks...

1 comment:

  1. whoot go the knitabulous club - I love my colour ways so far.

    ReplyDelete