Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Cinderella Bolero (how lucky am I?)


So there we were at SnB last Thursday evening at Morris & Sons and MissFee held up her beautiful creation for others to try on. Surely it would fit 'just right' for someone around the table. This was after demonstrating to us the previous Saturday at Guild that after her labours it was too big in the back and just did not sit right. Around the table it went, too big in the bust, not big enough, too pregnant(!). Then it was my turn, as much because knowing the sizing issue, I didn't want to find myself in the same predicament when I knit mine (MissFee had enabled me with the book from whence it came already!). So there it was, the colour was me, the fit was good, hey presto a new bolero for me!

Many thanks MissFee and with any luck the Bolero fairy will visit you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like it - and that the bolero has such a good home - an BTW you look great in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete